Aluminium Tube Handles
The Axim HD080 series of full height tubular handles are designed for use with aluminium, steel and solid timber doors. Extruded aluminium tubes can be cut to suit the individual requirements after the door has been installed making them extremely suitable for high traffic areas.
- 2500mm x 40mm tubular Aluminium handles include extruded brackets
- Minimum wall thickness of 5mm deflection for rigidity
- Capped tube ends for pleasing aesthetics
- Quality products at an affordable price
- Axim HD090 Aluminium pad handle is the perfect set choice for commercial aluminium doors
- Ever popular handle is easily installed
- Complete with all the required fixings
- The handle has a height of 230mm
The handles can be finished to suit the design requirements and are available in:
SATIN SILVER – Anodised
DARK BRONZE – Anodised
BLACK – Polyester Powder Coated
WHITE – Polyester Powder Coated
MILL FINISH – For customer painting
Nylon 6 handle with pre-mounted stainless steel set screws. Diameter 35 mm.
Stainless Steel Handles
Stainless steel (AISI 304) handle with brass bushings and pre-mounted stainless steel set screws. Diameter 32 mm.