APS are a specialist systems supplier to the home improvements market. We offer pvc systems to manufacturers and installers of windows, doors and conservatories.
We offer a complete range of systems which enable our customers to supply pvc windows and doors including sliding sash, period sash casement windows and bi-folding products to the residential and commercial market. The customer can also choose from a large range of sizes and shapes of reinforcing for most profile ranges. To supply all customers’ requirements ‘under one roof’, APS complete the range by stocking a range of compatible hardware and the Park Lane conservatory roof system in our 55,000 square feet facility based in Lisburn, Co Antrim.
- An extensive range of profiles including various outerframe heights and T / Z transoms for casement, tilt turn and door combinations
- Large T / Z options allow for door and sidelight combination designs
- A comprehensive range of glazing beads to suit 24mm, 28mm, 36mm & 44mm glass unit widths, with various designs including featured, bevelled, ovolo and putty line.
- Internally and externally glazed casement sashes with full depth eurogroove.
- Traditional, mechanically jointed mockhorns are available for both sashes.
- Centrally pivoted window system with multi-point locking options available using the standard range of featured profile.
Technical & Changeover Support
APS offer a ‘one stop’ service to Duraflex fabricators resolving any technical queries, such as
- Manufacturing and Survey advice
- Wind loading calculations and advice
- Profile Wall Charts
- Product and Training manuals
- Thermal Calculations – fully approved simulator status
Our team will also bring their expertise to assist changeovers to Duraflex system by providing personal on-site support avoiding lost production time.
- Product fabrication training
- Factory layout advice
- New product training
- Machinery advice & commissioning
APS are committed to helping your business grow. Personalized marketing literature, websites, PR and advertising, lead generation and trade promotions are just some of the areas where we can support you. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of bespoke materials to suit your individual needs. From consumer literature, product samples, through to point of sale material, all designed to add value and help your business grow. You can view and download PDFs on the links below.
All products conform to British and European standards surrounding manufacture and performance and both Duraflex and APS are committed to ensuring that our product range achieves all relevant regulations and incorporate a program of continuous improvement to keep rigorous assessments and testing up to date.